Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Winner! ? !

How did everyone do in their Oscars office pool?  I did horrible... (But then again, I only saw one movie this year, the Social Network, before I made my picks.)    However, I did win the pool... maybe because I'm the only person in the office.  (Hey, that makes 12 consecutive wins!) 

I did see Inception an hour before the Oscars started.  (That explains the headache I had while watching the Oscars...)  The show was really good, except that Oscar's host, James Franco, was stiffer than the giant gold statue in the background.  (Making him look even worse was Billy Crystal, when he came out to present.  Billy was at home and so comfortable on that stage!)

Speaking of statues, I'll put our lone figurine on sale tomorrow morning for a three day sale.  Matsuri, regular price $28.00, will be on sale for $15.00 through Friday morning. (about 47% off, kind of like my Oscar win picks)  http://www.clayvision.com/specials.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment