Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pasadena Obon and Sneaky Verizon

We are not going to be able to make it to the Pasadena Obon this year.  Some family obligations have taken a priority.  (I'll change the website tomorrow)  I just realized that we've been doing the Pasadena Obon for a long time now.  Close to 10 years!

I got my iPhone with the unlimited data plan in late April, mainly for work as I run all of our credit cards through it.  In late June, rumor had it that Verizon was ending their unlimited data plans and would now start charging a tiered plan on usage starting July 7th.  (We went to Best Buy to confirm it, but they had no idea what we were talking about.)  There was nothing in the news about it until July 5th!  Only those that had grandfathered in the unlimited data plan before July 7th could have that plan for life.  Well, good or bad, we got an iPhone for my wife and my best friend.  (and now we all have unlimited data for life...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment